Terms and Conditions:
- A valid passport or passport card is required for ALL trips and it must be in your possession upon boarding.
- A 50% deposit is required upon booking all reservations. The full balance of the trip is due 2 weeks prior to departure. Please contact us for a monthly payment plan. ● Trips that include Guadalupe Island have an additional $250 fee.
- Prices listed are cash/check prices. Credit card transactions subject to 3% surcharge. ● The schedule dates and prices are subject to change.
- Prices do not include gratuities, California or Mexican fishing permits, Mexican visas, or possible fuel surcharges. The price of the trip includes all meals, snacks and staterooms. Beer and soda are sold individually on the boat.
- Check and money order deposits can be mailed directly to:
○ Spirit of Adventure Charters
1646 Willow St.
San Diego, CA 92106
*Please DO NOT mail cash
- Trips depart approximately at 11:00AM and return approximately at 6:00AM ● Please check-in at least 2 hours prior to scheduled departure time.
*All trips may depart earlier than scheduled.
- We reserve the right to overbook any trip by 1 person to compensate cancellations ● Trip destinations are not guaranteed and subject to change considering fishing conditions, weather and safety.
- Illegal drugs (INCLUDING MARIJUANA), firearms, explosives of any kind are not allowed. We reserve the right to refuse passage to anyone that appears to be under the influence of drugs or excess of alcohol. Passengers and belongings are subject to search before boarding or after if suspected of possession of any of these items. ● We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
- Cancellations must be in writing. If you cancel and we re-book your spot, or your cancellation is received 90 or more days prior to your scheduled departure date then your deposit, less a 10% administration fee, will be returned.
- For cancellations received less than 90 days prior to departure, your deposit is non-refundable. No funds will be refunded after departure.
- Your deposit is non-refundable if passport requirements aren’t met to the satisfaction of Mexican immigration guidelines.
- Travel insurance is strongly recommended for your protection.